In the 90s, Stork IMM started a department for revision and overhaul of machines.
At that time, Stork IMM was the first manufacturer of IMM’s with a re-use program. Nowadays, having a second life program is a huge contribution to a circular economy.
New Stork IMM injection moulding machines are already completely focused on sustainable use of raw materials and furthermore focus on low energy consumption. By providing a second life program in which various sustainability measures can be added to the IMM’s, our customers and we can make an even greater contribution to the circular economy. Besides that, Stork IMM also has a use spare parts program in order to reduce waste and ensure a longer life cycle of parts
Facts and Figures:
- 33% of Stork IMM machines get a second life
- Stork IMM upgrades used machines with a new control
- Stork IMM can upgrade used machines with an energy efficient drive system
- Stork IMM can provide an overhaul of your machine
- Stork IMM has also an used spare-parts program (Screws, barrels, E-motors, valves, hydromotors, etc)
Also good to know
- Stork IMM provides premium used machines with guarantee
- Stork IMM provides rental machines
- Stork IMM has over 40 used machines on stock
- Stork IMM has a machine outlet
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact our R&O department.
T +31 (0) 6 1066 1407